Estate and Gift Valuation Issues
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2019
Time: 4:45pm - 8:30pm
Location: Stony Hill Inn, Hackensack, NJ
Speaker: Leonard M. Friedman, CPA/ABV, CBA (Partner, RRBB Accountants and Advisors)
Len Friedman serves as the head of the firm’s Valuation Services Department and has more than 25 years of public accounting experience, including extensive fieldwork in business valuations and forensic accounting.
His forensic work extends from preparing business valuation reports in divorce matters, to stockholder disputes, estate planning and mergers and acquisitions and financial reporting — as well as serving as an expert witness in litigation cases.
Len often lectures on valuations to colleagues in the accounting profession and attorneys.
As a member of the firm’s tax department, he handles some of the firm’s largest individual and corporate clients, handling individual and corporate taxation matters, as well as international tax issues.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New Jersey
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Magna Cum Laude, Fairleigh Dickinson University (Madison, NJ)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND DESIGNATIONS
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Valuation Section – Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
ARTICLES AND PAPERS AUTHORED BY LEONARD FRIEDMAN
* * * *
NJ CPE: 1.0 credit Estate and Gift Valuation Issues (Intermediate Level/Topic Tax Valuations)
CFP: 1.0 credit The CFP Board has granted 1.0 credit for Estate and Gift Valuation Issues. Program ID: 259156
CTFA: 1.25 American Bankers Association (ABA) Professional Certifications has approved "Estate and Gift Valuation Issues' held on 3/7/2019 for the following continuing education credits: 1.25 CTFA
NJ CLE: 1.2 credits. Estate and Gift Valuations. This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.2 hours of total NJ CLE (0.0 Ethics). Course #53
NO CREDITS AVAILABLE FOR NJ INSURANCE
See Upcoming Event Calendar