Estate and Gift Valuation Issues
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2019
Time: 4:45pm - 8:30pm
Location: Stony Hill Inn, Hackensack, NJ
Speaker: Leonard M. Friedman, CPA/ABV, CBA (Partner, RRBB Accountants and Advisors)
Len Friedman serves as the head of the firm’s Valuation Services Department and has more than 25 years of public accounting experience, including extensive fieldwork in business valuations and forensic accounting.
His forensic work extends from preparing business valuation reports in divorce matters, to stockholder disputes, estate planning and mergers and acquisitions and financial reporting — as well as serving as an expert witness in litigation cases.
Len often lectures on valuations to colleagues in the accounting profession and attorneys.
As a member of the firm’s tax department, he handles some of the firm’s largest individual and corporate clients, handling individual and corporate taxation matters, as well as international tax issues.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New Jersey
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Magna Cum Laude, Fairleigh Dickinson University (Madison, NJ)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND DESIGNATIONS
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Valuation Section – Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
ARTICLES AND PAPERS AUTHORED BY LEONARD FRIEDMAN
* * * *
Applications are pending for CFP, NJ CLE, CTFA and NJ Insurance
NJ CPE: 1.0 credit Estate and Gift Valuation Issues (Intermediate Level/Topic Tax Valuations)
CTFA: (pending) Estate and Gift Valuation Issues has been submitted to ABA Professional Certifications for CE credit review and is pending approval. Once we receive notification of the credit approval, we will notify attendees/participants.
Add to My Outlook Calendar (see Google Calendar Instructions)
See Upcoming Event Calendar