How to Grow, Protect and Exit from Your Business and Real Estate
Dan is the founder and Managing Partner of Equity Strategies Group and PrisCo Financial which guide business owners and their advisors to develop and execute successful business exit strategies. He is also the founder of Lincoln Financial Networks’ Business Intelligence Institute (BII) and serves on its leadership committee. With over 30 years of exit planning and wealth preservation experience, he has developed a unique process to ensure the optimal value for internal and external business transfers. Dan is the author of Defend Your Wealth: Protecting Your Assets in an Increasingly Volatile World and One Way Out: How to Grow, Protect, and Exit from Your Business.
As an active member of the financial, business and estate planning community, Dan is always on the cutting edge of industry changes and innovations. He holds the designations, certifications and affiliations listed below:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed; not practicing
- Personal Financial Specialist designation (PFS)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Certified Business Exit Consultant (CBEC®)
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- NJ Society of CPAs
- International Exit Planning Association (IEPA)
- Estate Planning Council of Bergen County
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Sagemark Consulting’s Private Wealth Services and Resource Group
- Registered Securities Principal and Representative
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor for CFP, PACE, CPA, CRPC, SFSP in multiple states
Dan is a frequent keynote speaker at numerous industry events. He has been interviewed on tele¬vision, radio, and also quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Small Business and The Los Angeles Times. He is highly sought after by other financial professionals to collaborate and lend his expertise in planning for complex business transitions.
Dan is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University with a B.S. degree in Accounting, and resides in Ramsey, NJ with his wife, Teresa and their two children, Michelle and Danny.